For commercial buildings and other premises, the labor cost and maintenance expenses incurred from replacing light bulbs can be reduced greatly. Instead of replacing incandescent lights every year, the duration by which you’ll hire contractors for the job would be reduced to 5 years or more.
Our 4th gen LEDs can also help drop your electricity due to reduced power consumption. Our well-designed LEDs effectively convert up to 70% of its electrical energy to light energy, with the remaining 30% used as heat energy for illumination. Incandescent bulbs work the opposite – with 20% of its energy used up for light, while 80% is lost as heat.